Semi Truck Fenders
Whether your truck needs aluminum, galvanized steel, stainless steel, or poly fenders, BettsHD has the solution you need. We offer both industry-standard designs, such as smooth and 4-rib, as well as exclusive styles like corrugated, 2Smooth, and a variety of specialty fenders.
The Right Fenders for Your Truck
- Quarter Fenders: These fenders feature AccuSeal tube mounting clamps, which are only available from BettsHD. Hidden panel mounting hardware provides a clean look.
- Single Axle Fenders: Available in a range of styles and finishes, these fenders offer exactly what you need. We also offer custom and personalized/monogrammed fenders.
- Half Tandem Axle Fenders: BettsHD half tandem axle fenders are available in a variety of sizes and corrosion-resistant materials for durability and longevity.
- Full Tandem Axle Fenders: We manufacture full tandem axle fenders to 160" overall length. Available in a range of finishes and styles, you're sure to find the right option for your truck.
- Tri-Axle Full Fenders: Consisting of a 98" flat and front/rear curved panels that add an additional 62" for total coverage. We offer custom curving services to fit your truck perfectly.
- Specialty Fenders: Looking for specialized truck fenders that you can't find anywhere else? We have them! Contact us to discuss your specialty or custom requirements.
All our truck fenders are 100% made in the U.S.A. See individual product listings for additional information and specifications.
Find a distributor for on the truck fenders you need. Contact BettsHD to order or for more information.