Custom Truck Part Design, Engineering & Prototyping
Turnkey Services for Custom Truck PartsOur team understands what it takes to successfully manage custom design and manufacturing projects of all sizes. Our services include:
- Design Consultation: Do you have your own part design, but aren’t design sure if it will work as you intend? Let us take a look! We can help you refine your designs to create the perfect blend of form and function.
- Custom Design: You can’t properly dress out your truck if you can’t find parts that fit your vision. Our team will work with you to develop the look and performance you’re looking for.
- Rapid Prototyping: Need a prototype fast? At BettsHD, we develop and deliver prototypes quickly to help our customers reach their goals as quickly as possible.
- Finite Element Analysis: We use state-of-the-art technology to accurately predict how your custom truck parts will function in real world conditions.
- Custom Manufacturing: Can’t find the parts you want for your truck? BettsHD offers turnkey manufacturing to deliver the custom parts and components you need.
BettsHD follows the principles of project management outlined by the Project Management Institute (PMI), and are certified to ISO9001:2015 standards of the International Standards Organization (ISO).
Our engineering team utilizes the latest SolidWorks 3D design software, in combination with SolidWorks Simulation software, to create efficient product designs.
Our Fresno, California campus gives us ready access to the resources of the California State University-Fresno for design validation and other services. When needed, our partnership with Exova Testing Laboratories provides us with access to the world’s largest dedicated testing group.
Customized Parts for Trucks of All Makes & ModelsAt BettsHD, we have decades of experience in manufacturing parts for all types of trucks and trailers. We can customize any product to make your truck match your unique vision. Examples of custom services our team has provided include:
- Working with Global 500 companies to produce vehicle hood-opening components. These components range from extension springs and torsion bars to assemblies of unique hood support and opening systems.
- Designing unique spray suppression solutions to meet model specific fit and placement requirements.
- Designing vehicle suspension springs for OE and aftermarket partners.
- Working with major defense contractors to fulfill their needs for CARC coated parts.
BettsHD’s Custom Part ProcessWhenever a new custom part project is initiated, our team of dedicated professionals initiates a plan to effectively execute and deliver a successful project. We utilize a proven five-point plan.
- Initiating: Joint identification of project requirements
- Planning: Developing and documenting specific actions, resources, and milestones
- Executing: Timely and thorough completion of documented plans
- Monitoring & Controlling: Assessment of project progress, adjusting resource capacity and application to the right project plan variance, and ensuring disciplined compliance to project scope
- Closing: Thorough project documentation, assessment of success, post-mortem analysis for subsequent improvement, and identification of successor project(s) as appropriate
We look forward to putting our experience and expertise to work on your custom truck part solution. Contact BettsHD today to get your project rolling!
Sign up for our newsletter for new product information and much more.